Look for the third party tool!

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:40:00 GMT

I want to do the following: (Oracle 8i for Solaris Sparc)

There're 2 very big tables. Everyday there're lots of records inserted into these 2 tables. After a certain period(such as 2 months), we want to backup the data of these 2 tables which are older that 2 months to tape, then delete these old records from tables.

Are there any 3rd party tool to let us do this? We also hope can assign the period flexible. If no such tools, how can we do this in Oracle?

Thanks!!

Pls also email me a copy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 09:40:00 CST