deploying form

From: Denny Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:45:40 -0500

I am ready to deploy a from I have written. I am following the instructions in the D2K book and the file on the CD that describes the process. I perform the following step;

Copy the contents of \DEPLOY\RELEASE and the directories SSF21,GUI25,TUTIL30, SQLNET23,RSF73, PLUS33,TRACESVR, FORMS50, FRUN50, FLANG50, REPORT30, RRUN30, RLANG30,GRAPH30, GRUN30, GLANG30 from ..\..\FORWIN95\COMPS to a drive on your PC or on a networked drive. The SETUP.EXE at this level detects which operating system is running and launches the appropriate (Win95 or WinNT) installer.

Then it says

The Location of SSF21,GUI25,TUTIL30, SQLNET23,RSF73, PLUS33,TRACESVR, FORMS50, FRUN50, FLANG50, REPORT30,RRUN30, RLANG30,GRAPH30, GRUN30 & GLANG30 should be modified in the PRD file to the path where the above have been copied on your PC or on a networked drive.

I thought I understood the PRD file until I saw the above task. How do you update the PRD file for all these directories??? Thanks... Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 20:45:40 CST