Re: Error Message 12154

From: Yass Khogaly <ykhogaly_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:03:31 -0800

heck for duplicate WINSOCK.DLL on local and any mapped network drives included
  in the path statement.

  Even though this is a 32bit TCP stack which uses WSOCK32.DLL it has been found
  that the presence of the 16bit stack WINSOCK.DLL from another vendor effects
  the installation of 32bit sqlnet.

  Remove any drive mappings/references to the incorrect WINSOCK.DLL and re-   install SQLNET.

"The Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle Corporation"