sqlplus question

From: GreyWolf_69 <GreyWolf_69_at_alloymail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:06:22 -0500

Hi

    I have a sql script that is ran from win98 and out puts a report. I want to use a vairablie to set the the month. I then want to use this vairable in the spool command to include the month in the file name.

What is the syntax? I've tried a hunder different ways but it doesn't work right. I can get the value of the varibale in the file name but I end up with the ' marks in the file name. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Wolf Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 13:06:22 CST