Re: Error when trying to install OAS 4.0 for NT

From: sysdba <sysdba_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:24:13 +0200

Do u try to install the software from a network drive ? if so, make sure u correcly map the share to a drive letter, and then start the install again from the mapped drive letter (dont use network neighboarhood).
if that doesnt help, try copy the entire cd to your local drive and try install it from there. there could be
error's on the CDrom itself.

Asaf Shoval
Oracle Israel Support Center