Re: HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN WEEKS !!!

From: Tad McClellan <tad_mcclellan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:26:17 -0600

This is a pyramid scam and it is illegal. In fact it can be a felony so = James I wouldn't be posting this stuff around too much.

  James Fox <jfox_at_mail.sandi.net> wrote in message = news:80t30v$muj$1_at_news.sandi.net...
  HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN WEEKS !!!
:$$$$

:HOW TO TURN $30 INTO $50,000!! OR MUCH MORE!! READING THIS COULD =
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!   I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while = back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came = across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of = dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $30! So I =

thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was =
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway,it said that you send $5 to each of =
the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own =
name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article =
in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. =
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought =
about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and =
$30, right?" Then I invested the measly $30. Well GUESS WHAT!!...within =
7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it = would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I = made about $125.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of = over $10,000.00! In the third week I had over $40,000.00 and it's still = growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over = $100,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $30, = and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell = you how this works and most importantly, why it works....Also, make sure = you print a copy of this article. NOW, so you can get the information = off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the = directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you = thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion Read this entire = message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple = directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your = investment is only $30 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT This is not a rip-off; = it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it = really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, = you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE Please follow = these directions EXACTLY, and $120,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 = days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and = integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully = adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order = business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's = a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many = large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. = However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the = income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included = in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success STEP 1 Get 6 separate = pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE = PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $5 bills and place ONE inside = EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the = envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 = envelopes and seal them, MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR = ENVELOPES!!(also for international purposes). You should now have 6 = sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, = your name and address, and a $5 bill. What you are doing is creating a = service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate = service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little = skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I = checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they = confirmed that it is indeed legal!

   : STEP 1 Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses

: #1)Nathan VanVickle 1106 Cedar St. LaGrande OR 97850

: #2)JP Douglas,8 Peacock street,Orkney,2619,South Africa

: #3)Agatha Robinson 3580 McGhee Place Dr. S. APT 108 Montgomery, AL =
36111

: #4)Brad Johnson, 336495 Georgia Tech Station, Atlanta, GA 30332-1685

: #5)Mario Marques,55 Whitehead Avenue,South River,NJ 08882 USA

: #6)James Fox, 9525 Mission Gorge Rd Apt 66, Santee, CA 92071 USA

: STEP 2 Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move =
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name = as number 6 on the list.

:STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as =
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at = least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you = need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! = ** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT, BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH = STAMPS ON YOUR EVELOPES!!!!

   ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------   Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own = posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag = your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the = edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

  Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top = of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste = a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the = list.

  Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do = your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go = back to.

  Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for = various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, = discussions.)

  Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new = message by highlighting the text of this letterand selecting paste from = the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that = everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a = particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your = first one!

  Congratulations...THAT'S IT!

  All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, = after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each = newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (Massage-boards = etc.) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF = 200 That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world = within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large = amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can = invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. *JUST MAKE = SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part Out of 200 = postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I = made $25.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons = who just sent me $5 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at = #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another = $125.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at = #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $625.00! Now, = those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at = #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $3125.00! = OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM = 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, = that just made me $15625.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this = message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per = 200 newsgroups react I will receive $78125,00! With an original = investment of only $30! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the = list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out = another $30 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. = And start posting again. The thing to remember is do you realize that = thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and = reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you = afford $30 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, = "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! = What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest = users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups = everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to = 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual = internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. = Don't let this exciting opportunity pass you by! GO FOR IT, AND YOU WILL = SMILE WITHIN WEEKS!!!, AS MANY DID Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 07:26:17 CST