Re: SQL Loader : cobol data transfer

From: Geert Roelof van der Ploeg <grploeg_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:40:58 +0100

Hi,

I did some database transformations in the past from CA:DB to ORACLE. You can use SQL*Loader to do the job for you. It works just fine. You can read everything on SQL*Loader in SERVER Utilities Guide. If you have any questions feel free to ask :-)

Grploeg_at_xs4all.nl

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Geert Roelof van der Ploeg

grploeg_at_orion-it.nl
grploeg_at_xs4all.nl Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 06:40:58 CST