Installing Discoverer 3.1 problem, help needed.

From: Leon LI <leonfruitNOleSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:59:04 -0800

Hi,

I got a problem when installing Discoverer 3.1 on my NT 4.0.

The error message "Failed to create service for Net 8 Client" occurred when installation process is in installing Oracle TNSAPI files.

Is it related to NT 4.0 system configuration problem?

Your help and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leon,