replication question

From: <bmolish_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:44:15 GMT

I am new to the 'replication' feature of Oracle. I am using Oralce 7.34, Enterprise manager 1.60 on an NT 4.0 server

I am using the Enterprise manager replication to set it up and I keep getting an error that 'ORCL2 appears to be a pre-7.3 version of the server or replication support is not installed. Replication manager is designed to work only with server version 7.3 or above with replication installed.'

Is there a script I need to run to setup the replication? Is there suppose to be a service to start replication? How can I determine that replication is setup correctly?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 07:44:15 CST