Using Calandar

From: <ould_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:33:14 GMT

Hello all Gurous,

My question is just how I can create a calandar simular to that of SCOTT EMP table in WebDB. Or how I can change that of SCOTT for my proper needs.

I Creating the table below using standard SQL*PLUS,
but it do not work as a SCOTT Calandar.

January, 1999

| 01 | 02 | 03 |......

Febriary, 1999

| 01 | 02 | 03 |......

...etc.

with the possibility to add a field for comment in each day.

Any attempt to modify Scoot Calandars
to intoduce my proper fields and data fails

Please escuse errors and english.

Thank You.

Ould

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 06:33:14 CST