This is weird

From: Mike Phillips <mphil_at_matrixone.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 01:05:42 -0500

hi,

I reformatted my win98 machine to have nothing except the OS and oracl 805 client. The inly odbc driver on my system is the oracle odbc 8.0.5 driver.

In the odbc administrator in control panel, under the user dsn tab, I click add
and select the only choice I have, the oracle driver.......but nothing happens!!
It doesn't add me for any database information or the name i want to give to this DSN? The driver is sqora32.dll from 06/05/98.

This is a brand new machine, so why isn't the driver responding?

Thanks much,
Mike Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 00:05:42 CST