Join Oracle Plodders Club! NEED TRAFFIC!

From: BreakNeck <breakneck_at_altavista.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:12:43 +1600

Or, send the amateurs over so we can commiserate ...

Go to the link below to join the club:
http://live.av.com/scripts/community.dll? ep=2001&groupid=9057&invby=142903467&invid=5587

ORACLE PLODDERS... plodding along and learning together.

Need: Oracle Gurus and New-Rus! Quick, before we crash the database!

Thanks! Cathy breakneck_at_altavista.com