Windows NT Server vs Windows NT Server Enterprise version

From: Pearapon S. <pearapon_at_ksc.th.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:29:39 +0700

Dear All,

            WE are planning to use Windows NT Server and Oracle DB to handle Client/Server Applications.
The NT Server will have to handle about 80-90 users concurrently via Oracle's Client/Server Applications.

  1. What should we use "Windows NT Server" Standard version or Enterprise version to handle these workload ?
  2. What types of CPUs (Speed and number ) and memory should we use for the Server ?
  3. Do we need to buy Speciall version of Oracle to handle these workload ?

    Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Pearapon S.
pearapon_at_ksc.th.com Received on Sun Nov 14 1999 - 10:29:39 CST