DB2 versus 8

From: Marker <you_at_somehost.somedomain>
Date: 14 Nov 1999 11:12:30 GMT

I have a really tough decision, which SQL backend I will use for my POS system? Each site has about 13 registers, 5 sites in total. I like the idea of using Oracle 8, but I'm afraid the admin time may be to high (no DBA on site). Would DB2 take less admin time? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Received on Sun Nov 14 1999 - 05:12:30 CST