Re: drop index or export table

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:12:12 -0500

Thank you for the points. Yes, it is using temp tablespace instead of system tablespace.

The foreign keys are pains. They prevent you to rebuild. I had the error saying 'cannot extent temp segent in index tablespace' on the foreign key index rebuilding. I don't know if it is related to foreign key issue (I did not disable it then)