VivDba: a trivial tool for DBA

From: Yungao <yungao_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Nov 1999 18:13:05 GMT

We have developped a frontal tool for integrating SQL scripts. We have put it as a shareware in our site:

  http://members.aol.com/yungao

Here is a little abstract

VivDba is a frontal tool for integrating SQL scripts. It works in WIN95/WIN98 & NT with Oracle7 or Oracle8 client. It is a parametrable tool. An user (a DBA) may add his own tasks (SQL scripts) to VivDba.

Basically, VivDba displays some informations important for a DBA in an easy way: