OAS 4.0.8. (multicast!!)

From: Oscar Paredes <oscar_at_fib.upc.es>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:49:10 +0100

Hi all!

I have a problem. If you have installed the release 4.0.8. of the OAS, you know that in a step of the installation you have to fill out a Multicast IP and Port Number in a window named "Group Messaging screen".

I write the default IP address in the installation because I installed a couple ot times this product (OAS 4.0.7) and I've never seen this screen....

The problem:
The server is sending TCP/IP packets to a non-existing address, so it produces a decreasing in the performance.

Can you help me??

Thanks,
Oscar
--