Re: Named Listeners

From: Charles Hansis <chansis_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:16:21 -0500

When you are starting your listeners you need to state explicitly which listener you're trying to start (i.e. "start LISTENER_OLTP" & "start LISTENER_DSS" as they appear in the listener.ora file) for each listener service you are going to start. Even using this method though, I have noticed that there are errors that show up in the listener.log. So, maybe some else may have a better way to do this.

HTH,
JH