Re: Database Replication

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:34:47 -0800

Do you mean Oracle specific or not?

There's a good general replication book, but getting a bit dated as far as product capabilities are concerned. It's by Maria Buretta, and it's called Data Replication : Tools and Techniques for Managing Distributed Information.

For Oracle specific books, the best information I've seen is in the replication manuals, and I've heard the book Oracle Distributed Systems by Charles Dye is very good.

Pete