points to be noted while creating a database,

From: PSINet News Service <Antony.Amalraj_at_tpg.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:40:50 -0500

Hi every body,

     I am new to oracle 8i. I have to create a database with 200 tables, of Object-Model, Not a data-model. for development environement I am just wodering what are all the points to be noted while creating table space & table. could you please, summerise some plan with what could be the value for below parameters for transaction, temp,& master tables & tbspace.

           Initial extent, next extent, pctincrease, pctused,

thanks in advance
tony Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 14:40:50 CST