Intermedia display problems

From: David Smith <davesm_at_interlog.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:42:04 -0500

I tried loading some of the HTML files from the Oracle documentation set into Intermedia. When I run a query and then choose a document to display Intermedia will generate HTML with the query terms highlighted. The problem is that the HTML that comes out is not quite the HTML that went in. Tables seem to be lost for example. Bulleted text does not appear correctly.

Is there any way to configure the INSO filters to control how HTML gets generated?

Also, it took Intermedia around 8 seconds on my 450 NT box to spit out the marked up HTML from a 180K source file ready for display. Does anyone know if there is a faster way to produce a marked up document?

thanks. Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 12:42:04 CST