Agent Problem: Can't get agent information

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:35:08 +0100

I tried to acces my server from the Enterprise Mangager but I received the following error:

Can't get agent information

when registering a new service.

Th dbsnmp process is running, lsnrctl reports that the agent is running and the server is running to. The only strange thing with my setup is that oratclsh quits with a segmentation fault.

BTW: I'm using Server 8.0.5 on Redhat Linux 5.1 with Enterprise Manger 1.5.5.0.

Regards
  Roger Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 00:35:08 CST