Re: Error 1652 ...

From: Joerg Lanzinger <joerg_at_lanzinger.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:58:11 +0100

Hello,

> 1) Are you doing a direct load? Direct loads do not use existing
> allocations (except I think it will if a truncate is done) but take new
> ones

Yes, I am direct loading (mostly for performance issues ...).

> 2) Direct load or not take a look at you explicit storage allocation
> for initial, next, and pctincrease. If the space exists within the
> tablespace for the table then adjusting these should allow you to
> proceed.

Aeh, sorry. I think i didn't get that :-( The bad thing about this error is that it occurs after about one hour of work. So, at the monent my working cycle is like: Alter *.ctl - start SQL*Loader - wait ... - view error log :-(

But thanks for your answer

    Jörg Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 02:58:11 CST