$$$ make some money while surfing $$$

From: Ryan Doucet <doucetsoft7_at_ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:59:46 GMT

Do you want to make some money? Well if you do, id like to share with you the following program..... Do you want to make over 500 dollars a month? well...... that's what i make. 500$ a month! its 6000$ a year! that's a good bonus! some of my above referrals make more than that.....!those of you that are allready signed in! and say"hey..no way i cant be!" well i got news for you! when youve been in it for a couple of months and have over 100 referrals, you get lots of residual income. its easy just sign up! they give you a viewbar. that installs itself at the top or bottom of your screen, it displays adds, other companies pay money to advertise! and were the ones that they advertise to! if your not sure of this program! just e-amil me @ doucetsoft7_at_ns.sympatico.ca .ill be glad to answer any off your questions!

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=fdb705

I got to where i am now, by advertising! and advertising and advertising. i spent about an hour a day in chat rooms for about a month! then i watched my refferals work....hehehehe...and im still watching them work! any way find out for yourself! click on the link above and good luck..HA.... as if you'll need it!

                                               Marketing advisor, Ryan
Doucet Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 20:59:46 CST