Export tables with NT

From: Vivi <vivianegm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:17:38 GMT

Sir's,
I have a Oracle Database running under a Windows NT server. I've needed to export just one table named CONSUMO created by Rodrigo (Rodrigo just has CREATE
SESSION AND CREATE TABLE system privs) . I have EXP_FULL_DATABASE / IMP_FULL_DATABASE / DBA
roles .
Then i tried to use the exp80 in table mode to perform this task. CONSUMO table doesn't have no kind of index! Created a parfile with this content:
grants=y

file=exp1.dmp       # without full path
log=exp1lg.log      # ''        ''  ''
parfile=parexp1.dat # ''        ''  ''

rows=y
tables=(Rodrigo.consumo)
######################

dos prompt:
c:\> exp80 vivi/password parfile=parexp1.dat <enter>

The error generated by exp80 didn't report me clues:

LRM-00112:MULTIPLE VALUES NOT ALLOWED FOR PARAMETER 'GRANTS'
LRM-00113:ERROR WHEN PROCESSING FILE 'PAREXP1.DAT'
LRM-00113:ERROR WHEN PROCESSING FILE 'PAREXP1.DAT'  --> 2 x

If i place the grant parameter to the end of the list in the parfile the error pass to the next
parameter (file..) and so on.

Thanks in advanced. Viviane

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 20:17:38 CST