Re: export from oracle8i and import into oracle8.0.5

From: Thomas Jork <tj_at_net-dept.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:30:07 +0100

i found a solution for my problem. you can export from 8i and import into 8.0.5 with
the oracle data manager. you have to start it on 8.0.5, , make the export on a remote 8i
and then import it on your destination 8.0.5 server. so you need two computers at least.
maybe you can do the same with a command line remote export/import

                                                  thomas