EAccessViolation in Orageneric8.dll

From: Jordi Cabot <jcabot_at_eupmt.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:39:17 +0100

   Hello.
    I have a very big problem when inserting a row in an Oracle (I use Oracle8i and Delphi 4 Enterprise on a WNT) object view.

   My object view has four attributes and one of them is an object type. When I do the post the only I thing I get is EAcessViolation in module Orageneric8.dll.

    Does anybody know a solution????????     Please I need your help desperately.     Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 04:39:17 CST