Help, we lost access to our passwords

From: Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC <larry_at_seldin.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:06:52 GMT

I do not want to go into details....

If I have physical access to our hardware, how can I reset the passwords for the following accounts. Please be very specific...The passwords have been changed without authority...

We are running Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0

INTERNAL
SYB
SYSTEM TIA, Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM

Note: my new email address: larry_at_seldin.net Note: my new web home page: www.seldin.net Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 06:06:52 CST