Date Corruption problem

From: Anurag Minocha <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:15:03 +0530

Hi,
I am facing a queer problem. My Dates are getting corrupted and i dont know how. The year is becomming 1910 from 1999 and sometimes 0000 also . Months are becoming more than 12 etc.
 I am sending
the dump file which contains the tables with corrupted dates. You can import them with full=y.
There are four tables in all. I am sending the script also which will select the invalid dates. It is called InvalidDates.sql. It will spool the results into dates.log. Please go through the results and suggest some remedy.

Thanks
Anurag

Please reply at
anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com