Convert an integer date

From: <vigi98_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:09:50 GMT

Hello evrybody,

Sorry for this question you should have seen thousands times but I don't find the answer.

Does anybody know how to convert, in an Oracle request, an integer formated date (the number of seconds since 1970, I assume) to a normaly formated date, that is to say dd/mm/yyyy. I know it must be with the to_date keyword, but what is exactly the syntax ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 01:09:50 CST