Re: No space or Network protocols detected in Linux

From: <wutang_warrior_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:51:17 GMT

O.K.

So I can install all the software even though it complains about space, what do I do about the network protocols?

sqlplus complains about a missing library, I put it in the /etc/ld.so.conf and did 'ldconfig' which fixed it, now the error I get is: "mesg file not found sp1<lang>.msb" or something like that.

All that I want is to install a development enviroment!!! b.t.w. anyone know if there's a chance of a version for mac-linux? I *REALLY* want an i-book with Linux & my Oracle dev tools (vi & sqlplus).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:51:17 CST