UPGRADE: Oracle 7.3 to Oracle 8i / Solaris

From: David H. Seften <seften_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:12:25 -0500

Would anyone have an interest in doing a remote installation via telnet? This is an upgrade from Oracle 7.3 to Oracle 8i on Solaris. We just need to have the first instance created.

Please respond directly to me, and not the list. Thanks in advance.

David Seften
Executive Producer
Fifteen Studios, LLC

1-800-FIFTEEN
http://www.fifteen.net
Full service Web site development. Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 16:12:25 CST