How to find the size of a table?

From: <david_petit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:51:36 GMT

Hello all,

   I have two questions about to determine the size of a table.

  1. Is it possible to find the storage space (in bytes) of a table? And how accurate it is?
  2. Is it possible to find the storage space (in bytes) of a set of rows in a table? e.g. I want to know the storage space for the following set of records

   select * from testing_table where id = 10

Thanks,
Daivd

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 06:51:36 CST