How to reorg a schema

From: Brian Yan <by999_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 20:51:53 GMT

Hi there,

I want to reorg a schema. I know export/import utility can do this. However, I am wondering if I really need to drop user XXXX cascade before I do the import? Because dropping user will wipe out all the privileges and roles granted, I don't really want to run drop user cascade. Any suggestion is very much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Brian Yan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 14:51:53 CST