Re: Best GUI front end for Oracle 8i ?

From: Marion <kbotl_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 16:58:42 GMT

In article <7u81hj$39j$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   stemp1ar_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> What do you feel is the best GUI front end for Oracle 8i
> and if you could tell me a little why you like it...
>
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> email to stemp1ar_at_yahoo.com
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

WebDB, once you get the darn thing installed is pretty simple for web applications. You can use it as the server or you can use it in conjuction with IIS (2.1 only). Jdeveloper gives you a lot of options but the gui designer view isn't as functional as VB6.

--
Marion

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 10:58:42 CST