R: Table Definition - Space Problem

From: Riccardo Ferrari <riccardo.ferrari_at_informatica2.it>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:08:50 +0100

The error you get is:

ORA-01653: unable to extend table name.name by num in tablespace name

So the problem is not in table definition but in tablespace definition. You have to ask DBA to modify storage features of the involved tablespace (resizing datafile, adding datafile, enabling autoextend ...).

Hope to be useful
Riccardo