Export Problems

From: <amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us>
Date: 1999/11/08

Hello,

I am trying to perform a full export on our production database. We are running Oracle 7.3.3 on Solaris 2.5x. The problem is the export keeps aborting. I think this has to do with some 2GB file size limit I keep hearing about.

Is this true? Can Unix only handle a file of 2GB? How can I correct this? Oracle could not really provide a good solution. Going to tape is not an option at this time.

Any suggestions?

Arthur
amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us

PS. Please CC a copy to my email.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 00:00:00 CST