IMP-00010 import file is not valid, help...

From: Michelle <michelle_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: 9 Nov 1999 01:46:25 GMT

Dear all,

        My database crashed a few days ago, now all I have is only
        one dmp file that server backup before it crashed. When I
        tried to import this file into my new database, I encountered
        this error message. I also tried to user data manager to find
        out what's the problem. When I go through the screen:
        "Data Manager Wizard - Import: Page 2 of 7", I found out
        that under "Users", the dmp file has no username. I use
        Oracle V8, could somebody help me, appreciate for any
opinions. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 19:46:25 CST