Help w/Enterprise Manager for 8i

From: <dgaither_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 23:27:10 GMT

I installed Oracle 8i on my NT workstation machine. when I look at the installed components on the installation program it shows that the Enterprise manager components are installed.

Do I have to install something else to get EOM to run?

I cant seem to figure out how to run it, I know that this version is a JAVA app, but unable to access it. Please help.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 17:27:10 CST