Table Definition - Space Problem

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:48:35 GMT

Can anyone tell me why I get and ORA-01653 error when I try to write to a table. There is 300M available on the server and database. The table size is approx 30M. The definition is 30m init 10m extents. Does Oracle try and grap 30 contiguous megs of space? Is there a definition value when defining the database? I asked the DBA and he used the defaults when he defined the base.

REMOVEjames.stewart_at_pwgsc.gc.ca

Please omit REMOVE to email

Thanks Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 12:48:35 CST