Looking for Fax server software ideas recommendations

From: Craig Oakland <dotacion_at_my.kidney.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:03:47 -0800

Hi all,

I've been tasked with evaluating software for faxing purchase orders and related documents.

I recall working with one vendor many moons ago. We provided a laser image of our PO form which was the basis for the template. The DOS-based program inserted the data into the form, dialed and logged status. The only thing more I think we need is a way for a functional manager to (re)view the log, or get an alert when there is a failure. Also, being able to access the Fax number in P_VENDORS_SITES would be ideal.

I'm sure they've come along way, and probably available as shareware by now,

I'm looking around at OTN next, but if anybody can make a suggestion or recommendation where to start and what or where to look, I would be eternally grateful.

We're running Oracle application 10.7 NCA currently, database version 7.3, Solaris host and a lot of NT (and a few Mac) clients.

--
Craig O. Oakland
(Remove "my.kidney " to directly reply.) Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 12:03:47 CST