Recursive error in second instance

From: <fiddler_dan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:33:11 GMT

 Would someone please help me whith creating second instance of Oracle 7.3.4.0.1 on Solaris.  The first instance is already running without any problem.
 I changed SID and started up the new instance with the same parameters as the first one (except of db_name and control files). Then I created a new database. After executing first row of catalog.sql, the following error occurs:

create or replace view v_$controlfile as select * from v$controlfile
ORA-00604: error occured at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-00904: invalid column name

Executing only "select *..." goes OK.

So what's wrong ?
Thank you in advance.
Daniel

(sorry for my English)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 07:33:11 CST