Improving client/server performance.

From: <screwbai_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 12:53:18 GMT

We are working on improving our performance of our client/server application. We are working over a WAN and we have found that we are sending small packets across the network. We have identified ARRAYSIZE to be one variable that has to be increased in order to increase the packetsize and hence performance.

Is there anything else I should look into?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 06:53:18 CST