Home Selector

From: Ivan Bajon <iba_at_no_spam@post1.tele.dk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:54:56 +0100

Does anyone know of a way to run Oracle Home Selector silently? I have an Oracle7 and an Oracle8 in each their Oracle_home and in order to be able to perform certain administrative tasks automatic, the Oracle_home must be set properly. For instance, setting an environment variable in a dos-prompt prior to starting svrmgr23 does not work. Therefore, I want to use the Home Selector (ohsel -switch DEFAULT_HOME) but it's useless since a window pops up asking you to confirm. Is there a switch to prevent it from that?

Thanks in advance,
Ivan Bajon, ocp Received on Mon Nov 08 1999 - 06:54:56 CST