Re: CBT/TBT Training, comments?

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 15:15:10 GMT

Several years ago I purchased the entire Oracle7 DBA track CBTs from oracle and found them to be absolutely useless. I do not recommend training using them. They are extremely expensive and poorly designed with way too many errors. In fact, when I complained to Oracle Education about it, they told me they were aware of the problems but would not offer to correct the situation.

Brian

Charles Gilley wrote in message
<1DsU3.30013$23.1552161_at_typ11.nn.bcandid.com>...
>I'm looking real hard at the Computer or Technology Based Training that
Oracle