Advanced Replication, REPAPI-26522

From: Martin Forsberg <martin.forsberg_at_lorensbergs.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:12:07 +0100

Hello,

I have some problem configurate the replication between O8i and O8i Lite. I use Replication manager and set up the propagrator etc. works fine. But then I start up the navigator and try to drag the table to be replicated from the master into the Lite database under the snapshot folder. And then I get this errors:

REPAPI-26522
ORA-06550
PLS-00201 Please, have anybody else have this problem?

/Martin Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 01:12:07 CST