internal LOB - altering future extents

From: Jim Kennedy <Jim_Kennedy_at_MedicaLogic.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:56:59 -0800

I am getting an error on a CLOB in my table and the error is that segment foo.SYS-213456efew$ has reached maxextents 99. If this was on a table I would do

alter table theTable storage(next 50m maxextents 250);

for example. Do I just do the same for a CLOB in my table or do I have to alter the storage parameters on the clob itself and if so how do I do that (I tried alter segment foo.SYS-213456efew$ storage(.....) ) and it did not like that.

Jim Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 15:56:59 CST