Version 7.3.3. and Y2K

From: R.W. Fairbairn <richard.fairbairn_at_tesco.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:27:11 -0000

My Technical Director informs me that our server is not Y2K compliant and that version 7.3.4 is. Can someone explain to me why this is the case and what the essential differences are between our version and 7.3.4.

Thanks in advance for any responses. I am relatively new to Oracle but enjoying learning (little by little).

R.W. Fairbairn Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 12:27:11 CST