Stupid Question - Oracle comes up Shut down

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_fcs-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:50:54 -0500

Hello,

Oracle on one of my Oracle NT servers (8.05) started always coming up "not started" when I reboot the server.

Everything seems to be OK, and when I run SVRMGR30 and type "Startup" it comes up. Am I forgetting something stupid? The services on NT are all set to "Auto".

Thanks,

Steve Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 08:50:54 CST