(no subject)

From: Julie Xu <j.xu_at_uws.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:05:13 +1000

Dear all,

I am new to oracle, and I urgly need to install a test environmant for upgrade exist software which use a oracle database.

To do this, I would like to backup the oracle database and restore it to the test enviromant.

Currently I have install aix 4.3.2 and oracle 7.3.4. However, I can not get any help from my working mates for backup a database and resotre it to another machine. Can anyone give me a help

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Julie
j.xu_at_uws.edu.au

P.S. please send the mail to j.xu_at_uws.edu.au Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 01:05:13 CST